Thursday, February 11, 2010

Update on the little lake park

Hmmm, I hope SDP gives the lake parks names so that we can refer to the parks correctly. This little park is tucked away in a deep little corner bordered by Ara Hill, semi-dees, Calarosa and Palermo.

Anyway, I noticed on my walk the other day that a really long lorry pulled up on the PJU 1A/20 entrance, hauling a whole lot of trees.

I only took a distant photograph, but on passing closer later, was really pleased to see that there were trees with berries = bird food.

Then today I thought I should really go have a look at the progress is like. With the trees being delivered lots must already be completed. Not quite what I thought, but am glad no time is being wasted getting trees into the ground. By the time the lakes are dredged of all the silt and sludge, the trees would be well rooted, and if there are any casualties, they will be noticed in time to be replaced. So here goes.

















And the lucky people of Calarosa living along the edge of the lake park, have got an added bonus of neat paving to the entry of the park from their doorstep.

No comments:

Post a Comment